Image Description: A pink hoodie with the words “Sick Girl Club” written on it and a drawing of 3 girls/women who are chronically ill in different ways. One showcases a stoma bag, the other showcases a feeding tube and an EDS ring, and the last one showcases rashes on her skin similar to eczema, psoriasis, MCAS rashes, etc.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that’s soft, smooth, and stylish. It’s the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Nicaragua, Honduras or El Salvador